The working level web developer will be responsible for developing a customer portal/dashboard. The website will provide customers a single location which they can view data and interact with customer support. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly talented and have a proven track record in developing web backend and frontend frameworks. The position will include site architecture, development of a common framework, modular component design, testing and lifecycle maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Website system level architecture.
- Designing, implement framework to support a customer portal.
- Required detailed knowledge / experience in:
- PHP 7.0
- SQL (MySQL 5.7)
- Apache2 web server.
- Bootstrap 3 or greater.
- Responsive web UI design.
- Design for mobile devices.
- Browser compliance testing.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (3-5 years’ experience)
- Project management, tracking and reporting.
- Documentation (design decisions, training material).
- Customer presentations / training.
- Degree or technical diploma in relevant program (Engineering, Computer Science, backend web development)
- Professional references required.