Bring your organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills to your role as Marketing Clerk at The North West Company (NWC). If you’re highly motivated and looking to join a fantastic team, this role might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Joining NWC gives you the opportunity for growth and development throughout the company, a competitive salary and benefits package, and to be part of a dynamic and diverse culture.
NWC is a leading retailer to under-served rural communities and urban neighbourhood markets in the following regions: Northern Canada, Western Canada, rural Alaska, the South Pacific islands, and the Caribbean. Our stores offer a broad range of products and services with an emphasis on food. Our value offer is to be the best local shopping choice for everyday household and local lifestyle needs. Check out northwest.ca for more information.
- Complete and submit item file maintenance;
- Submit cost and retail changes;
- Create bookings for Northern Canada Retail and Giant Tiger stores;
- Gather information through report running and creation for the Category Team;
- Coordinate sample routing for future marketing and advertising initiatives;
- Assist in flyer development;
- Prepare a variety of correspondences; and
- Assist with other duties supporting the Category Management team as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A certificate or diploma in a marketing related program is an asset;
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate ability to work within strict timelines while managing multiple projects, tasks, and assignments.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service;
- Ability to deliver on highly time sensitive work, requiring superior reliability and punctuality;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; and
- Previous general office and/or retail experience is an asset.
Location: 77 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB
A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.