Reporting to the Sales Director – Western Canada, the Account Manager performs the following tasks:
| Prepare a sales plan and establish objectives:
- Develop strategic sales plan for each client based on client type
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations on Sani Marc innovative products, equipment and services
- Prepare an operational plan in order to optimize client’s sanitation budget
| Implement sales plan by soliciting potential customers to develop new business:
- Evaluate and validate processes, procedures and operational efficiencies
- Manage Sani Marc products and equipment
- Recommend new procedures (if required) to improve operational efficiencies
- Communicate effectively with all levels of plant staff; build strong business relationships and networks
| Build a solid understanding of Sani Marc products, plant sanitation operations, customer business objectives, and applicable government regulations.
| Provide industry expertise to customers in terms of sanitation and food safety that impact product quality and operations.
| Prepare and perform training to employees.
| Develop and install Sani Marc’s proprietary CEPS programs:
- Train and provide support to CEPS program users
| Report to immediate supervisor all strategic information or issues and all unusual requests not in accordance with established procedure.
- Strong background in outside sales and market development or any other relevant training and/or experience.
- BS/BA degree in Food Science or Food Microbiology would be an asset.
- Experience and/or training in Food Plant Sanitation
- Willingness and ability to work off hours and a flexible schedule
- A good knowledge of the Food & Beverage industry
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office suite and other software based on the Windows environment
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout a geographic territory
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and be accountable
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Covered areas: Manitoba (based in Winnipeg)
- Permanent position: eligibility to the Company’s group insurance plan after three (3) months of continuous service and to the pension plan after one (1) year of continuous service.