and will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with those clients.
- Have a creative flair and have a strong interest in connecting with your audience
- Develop a broad range of materials for major clients and the corresponding communication plans
- Be proactive in identifying potential improvement and streamlining of existing materials
- Participate in the development and execution of group marketing initiatives
- Present creative solutions and materials, including presentations and video scripts, to client groups (internal and external) to illustrate concepts and gain feedback
- Have the ability to adapt the style, tone and complexity of writing to suit a variety of formats and audiences
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and determine appropriate communication pieces, messaging, and delivery methods specific to individual projects and clients
- Collaborate with team members including subject matter experts and graphic designers
- Ensure timely development, launch and implementation of communication pieces
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Post secondary education in marketing or communication, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven creativity and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight timelines and under pressure
- Enjoy a strong team-focused working environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Have a proven track record of building successful relationships
- Knowledge of group insurance preferred
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.