Product Marketing Manager -- Industrial Communications
Since 1922, our client has been providing the solutions that
allow the world's top manufacturers to automate. Operating from 21 locations in 10 countries
spanning North America, Europe
and Asia/Pacific, our client's products are found in robotic cells, assembly
lines and machining center's throughout the world.
Due to unprecedented growth an exceptional career opportunity
exists for an experienced Product
Marketing Manager, to be based out of Southern Ontario.
responsibilities will include:
- Select new products that will expand the product
portfolio and meet application needs of customers
- Drive product development to meet customer/development
- Communicate product development activity to
maximize feedback and exposure to/from customers
- Create/execute business plans consistent with
candidates will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business or Electrical
Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B sales in an
industrial environment (automation experience preferred)
- Minimum 4 years experience in product marketing
or development in electromechanical device industry
- Excellence in communication, organization, and
Total compensation package is lucrative; above average base,
bonus, benefits, retirement plan.
If you are interested in exploring this rare
opportunity with a worldwide organization that supports autonomy, creativity
and excellence, please submit your CV in confidence:
PEOPLEsource Staffing Solutions Inc.