For over twenty years, our client, has been developing and producing innovative and progressive solutions in mobile media devices and applications.
Due to unprecedented growth an exceptional career opportunity exists for an experienced Firmware/ Embedded Developer, to be based out of South Western Ontario.
As a member of a select group of extraordinary professionals, the candidate will develop embedded software in C for embedded hardware platforms running an embedded Linux OS. This role requires extensive interactions with R & D, Hardware Design, Firmware Architects and Product Managers. The candidate will be involved in requirements gathering, developing and implementing systems for new and existing products and systems. This position requires a candidate with a firm background in high performance networking systems, as well as solid real time embedded firmware and software design.
The following skills are essential:
- Solid Programming Experience (Embedded C)
- RTOS and non-windows operating system experience (embedded Linux, VxWorks, QNX, etc.)
- HDTV, Video processing technology experience
- Solid porting experience
- Designing within an Agile environment
- Version Control (ex. SourceSafe, CVS)
- Quality Experience (ISO, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Code Review Lead experience
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV in confidence to: