Accident Benefits Adjuster
- As an Accident Benefits Adjuster, you will be responsible for the accident investigation, accident evaluation, negotiation, and settlement and administration of all accident benefit claims.
- Minimum of 3 years Accident Benefits claim handling experience, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and decision making skills are essential for this role
- Educational background with relevant post-secondary rehabilitation education complemented by CIP courses.
Professional Search Consultant
151 City Centre Drive Suite 600
Mississauga, ON L5B1M7