Infusion leverages the latest technologies to drive real change for our customers.
As a consulting company, our customers engage us to solve their hardest problems. Quite simply your role is to drive project success and in the process to make our clients love us.
Team Leads are the cornerstone of these projects. They guide the development team day to day, set the vision the team marches towards, and get elbows deep in the tough coding problems. They are the glue that holds things together – the Team Lead understands more than anyone what the client really wants and keeps the project true to that objective; they’re a clear source of reliable guidance for the Project Manager, a technical partner for the Architect, and a mentor, guide and motivator for the developers. It’s not an easy job – but easy isn’t fun, and the thrill of seeing your team’s work come to life is your reward. You’ve been down this path before and understand the pitfalls and challenges that lie ahead; you’re keen to test out your lessons learned from your last project and make this one even better….
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components. Depending on team size and project complexity, the TL may spend from 10% to 90% of their time writing code.
- Drive the daily execution of the project through effective task assignment and follow-up.
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements. Depending on the project, TLs may be responsible for creation of requirements and design documents.
- Work with your team to create accurate project estimates and the team’s execution plan.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client’s site.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Min. 4+ years Web Development experience
- Min. 4+ years full-stack development experience
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Comfortable in .Net stack, including C#, ASP.Net, WebAPI
- Single Page Application design (ex. Angular, Knockout, React.js)
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred
- Openness to some level of travel preferred (typical asks would be <2-3 weeks for a project, but opportunities exist for longer term travel from a few months to a year or longer)
- A proven leader with experience delivering complex software projects.
- A web developer at heart, comfortable developing hands on across a range of libraries and frameworks
- Excited about modern web development – you have educated opinions about Angular vs React, are familiar with ECMAScript6 and TypeScript, and know that Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jasmine and Karma aren’t just random words.
- A teacher, a role model and a leader.
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented.
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your feet, and problem solve.
- You want to be part of a team that strives to consistently deliver the impossible. You want to work with the best and brightest, and to grow with your peers. You want to be empowered to do whatever it takes to make your client successful.