- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated service aptitude and solid customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and remain calm under pressure
- Possess solid organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to adapt positively to rapid changing business needs and economic conditions
- Demonstrated problem resolution and analytical skills
- Possess solid business writing skills
- Computer efficiency
- Post secondary education
Please note the following (as a condition of employment):
- Incumbent's will participate in a 5 week intensive training program
- Incumbent's regular work hours will most likely be from 10 a.m - 6 p.m or 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Our service center remains open during Ontario public holidays with employees covering off on a rotational basis.
- Depending upon business needs, the incumbent may be temporarily deployed to another area within JHRPS pending the availability of his/her caseload.
Successful candidates will be contacted by email and invited to take part in the next phase of the hiring process.
About Manulife Financial
Manulife Financial is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife Financial and its subsidiaries were C$575 billion(US$559 billion) as at September 30, 2013. The Company operates as Manulife Financial in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States.
Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife Financial can be found on the Internet at manulife.com