Comcare Health Services is a Canadian company now operating in its fourth decade, with multiple offices from coast to coast. Comcare is the premiere choice for clients in search of health care solutions.
Comcare has been successful in achieving our third 3 year national accreditation award through the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation (CCHSA) which ensures regular examination and continuous improvement of the quality of care and service we provide based on national standards
AS A LEADER IN CANADA'S HEALTHCARE Industry we are always on the look out for dedicated healthcare professionals. If you have the qualities of excellence that we are looking for, why not join our winning team and gain the most from the skills that you can offer?
Community NURSES (RN/RPN)-We welcome New and Experienced Nurses!!!
Community Nurses use client/patient centered goals to assess, plan, and follow through with nursing interventions, within their scope of practice, utilizing best practice guidelines, as well as evaluate outcomes. They also provide medical treatments as ordered, make referrals to community resources and collaborate with other health care professionals and providers. Attending appropriate conferences, project development meetings, advanced training and education sessions, as well, as mentoring and assisting in orientation and training of new staff is encouraged.
Comcare is hiring Shift & Visiting RNs/RPNs to work FULL TIME, PART TIME, EVENINGS or WEEKENDS......skilled in any of the following:
- IV medication administration via gravity and pumps
- Central Venous Lines Port-a-Caths and Midline management
- Acute and chronic wounds and wound drain care
- VAC wound therapy (vacuum assisted closure)
- Nephrostomy and chest tubes
- Tracheotomy and gastronomy feeds via gravity and Kangaroo pump and site care
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Chemo administration
- Palliative Care and pain pumps
- Mental Health
- Patient education.
Current Certificate of Competence as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse from a regulatory body.
And you ENJOY.....
- Flexibility & Autonomy
- Competitive pay
- Compensation Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical benefits
- An excellent orientation & preceptorship program
- Comprehensive performance development
- Training & Skills development
- Support and mentoring from a strong professional management team
Our commitment is to diversity....