Director - Infrastructural Engineering
Our client, a well-established consulting engineering firm here in Ottawa is presently seeking to add a Department Director for the Infrastructure group. Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, and working out of their Ottawa office, the holder of the position will serve on the Operation Centre's Management Committee along with other department directors. The key responsibilities of this role are to provide guidance to the team with regard to market trends, and to achieve results in the areas of volume, profitability and quality objectives.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering;
· Relevant infrastructural engineering human resources management;
· Project management experience with the City of Ottawa (asset);
· Member of Professional Engineers Ontario;
· Recognized interpersonal skills, including leadership, mobilization, communication and negotiating skills;
· Recognized sound financial management and business strategy skills;
· Fluent in English & working knowledge of French (asset);
· Eight (8) + years of relative experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume in Word Foramt to cgoneau@dg,ca. Please note that only those candidates that meet the requirements for this position, will be contacted.