Imagine being rewarded with exciting career opportunities, competitive compensation and working alongside the industry's best and brightest talent. Let your aspirations become a reality at Revera.
Revera is a leading provider of seniors' accommodation, care and services; built on a 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. Our nearly 30,000 dedicated employees continually strive to serve a diverse group of clients and to offer choices to meet their individual preferences. With 258 sites across Canada and parts of the U.S., we work to enhance lives in our retirement communities, long term care homes, U.S. nursing and rehab centres and through the provision of home health services.
Canadian-owned and operated, Revera serves approximately 30,000 clients every day, with the core values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence at the heart of our business.
Find out more about Revera at www.reveraliving.com.
Revera Inc. is currently seeking a:
Revera is looking for Health Care Aides to bring friendship, security and happiness to elderly people who want to stay in the comfort of their own homes.
- Rely on a set intervention plan to provide clients of all ages with care, services and assistance that will enable them to more easily cope with various illnesses and disabilities.
- Carry out duties according to a comprehensive approach.
- Respond within a team setting to meet the general needs of clients receiving care and services.
- Compensate for disabilities while accompanying clients and helping them uphold or improve their level of independence and their overall health condition.
- Help clients maintain personal hygiene
- High school diploma (preferable) with completion of a basic Health Care Aide training program recognized by Alberta Health and Wellness.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions consistent with the job requirements in at least one of Canada's official languages (English or French).
- Access to a reliable means of transportation considered an asset.
- Respect for clients and their property, rights and privacy.
- Cheerful, tactful, courteous and pleasant personality.
- Ability to perform the tasks required by the position, i.e.: lifting / transferring clients.
Anyone can do a job. But few can make a difference. If you're interested in enriching people's lives as Health Care Aide, join Revera's team of Home Health Heroes. Apply today!
||Home Health |
||Personal Support Work |
||Casual, Part Time, Full Time |