| || Junior Epidemiologist |
One to Two weeks
|We are currently seeking a junior Epidemiologist to work in the Maternal and Infant Health Section of our public sector client! This is a great 6 month contract with an option to extend. If you have a Bachelors' degree in health sciences or a relevant field we want to hear from you! |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience coordinating projects (including administration of agreement and contracts)
- Experience working with external working groups and stakeholders
- Experience in public health surveillance and maternal and infant health
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Experience working in the Health Portfolio
- Experience developing documents and materials for congenital anomalies surveillance, such as, Privacy Impact Assessment, data sharing agreements and program information updates.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelorsâ?T degree in health sciences, social sciences or a relevant field or a relevant higher level of education (masterâ?Ts certificate in Epidemiology/public health).
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred field of study: Science
To inquire more about this great opportunity, please call Nicole at (613) 230-5350 ext 296 and apply directly!
| || Apply Online 20131228.29 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.