The Noramtec Consultants Group has been successfully recruiting in the Engineering, Manufacturing and IT Industries since 1964. We have the networks, industry experience and the connections it takes to offer a wealth of career opportunities and resources in any industry, across Canada and the US.
Are you a journeyman tradesperson (a Millwright, Heavy Duty Mechanic, etc) looking to take the next step in your career? Are you good with leading people and have a good sense of setting priorities? Then this job might be for you!
We are looking for an additional valuable member for our staff, and if you feel like you're reading for the next challenge in your career, we want to hear from you today.
As Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment and facilities to ensure that any potential production down time is minimalised. Specific responsibilities also include:
- Utilise Computerised Maintenance Management Systems in order to track orders and generate necessary reports.
- Monitor existing service schedules for effectiveness and establish new methods to always better and improve procedures.
- Maintain equipment service timetables, and assign PMs and PdMs for completion.
- Work together closely with fellow maintenance employees in order to help maintain the servicing of equipment on a regular basis.
- Be on top of the ball - be aware when repairs/tasks are taking longer than they should, and deal with discrepancies accordingly.
- Serve as go-to-person for various contractors and tradespeople.
- Ensure facility is appropriately stocked with necessary materials to complete day-to-day and various planned tasks and procedures.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or you must already possess legal working papers to gain employment in Manitoba.
- Must have experience with relevant document keeping, blue prints, and various other documents that will help you perform to the best of your abilities in this new position.
- Must be willing to lead by example, and display a good, positive attitude.