Saipem Canada Inc. is a leader in turnkey Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects with a particular focus in the Oil and Gas industry. We operate as contractors for the design and implementation of large-sized projects such as refinery and gas plants, chemical, petrochemical, and fertilizer plants, onshore pipeline systems, infrastructures, power and environmental plants.
With operations around the world in over 100 countries in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia we can provide services and management services worldwide.
Saipem Canada Inc. is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Saipem Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Saipem S.p.a and is a member of the ENI group.
Project Quality Manager
Plan and implement the Project Quality Management activities within the project. Coordinate the project Quality Control activities implementation. Report to Company Quality Manager information and data about Project in line with Corporate Guidelines
- Perform Quality Assurance activities (process identification, procedure development and check, awareness training, auditing, improvement activities, etc.)
- Perform project quality activities (e.g.: issuing of quality project documents; managing quality subjects with the internal teams both for head office and site, Clients and Vendors/Contractors; performing quality audits and quality activities as per the Company’s needs, etc.);
- Perform bidding activities (contractual examination, documentation, hours forecast).
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Quality roles in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel);
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to identify problems, to understand complex work processes, technical standard, procedures, contracts;
- Experience working in technical and quality departments, ideally in the oil & gas industry;
- Quality assurance experience obtained from the preparation of quality management systems as per ISO 9001 standard series;
- Quality management experience obtained from oil & gas projects: experience issuing project procedures (Project Quality Plans, Project Procedures, ITPs, etc), Site experience (oil & gas industry);
- Quality audit qualification and experience as per ISO 19011:2003;
- Interest in working in quality subjects.
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
For a career that goes beyond the expected, forward your resume and cover letter, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Achievements built on a world of experience
Saipem Canada Inc. offers an unparalleled opportunity to enhance your skills and build your career. We are growing rapidly,
with rewarding positions available in a number of fields.
A Company of Saipem
The largest international turnkey contractor in the oil and gas industry, Saipem SpA has major projects in over 100 countries and an
excellent reputation for quality throughout the engineering community.