Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte–and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand–in–hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one–third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services–and the results we help our clients achieve.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements.
Deloitte Consulting knows SAP.
SAP is the world's leading provider of business software solutions. SAP® solutions are designed to meet the demands of companies of all sizes – from small and midsize businesses to global enterprises. Deloitte holds the highest level of strategic alliance with SAP: Global Partner – Services, an alliance that dates back to 1989. Our very successful SAP Practice now numbers over 9,600 consultants, with over 2,500 implementations under its belt worldwide.
Deloitte’s SAP Practice is deeply experienced in the full range of implementation challenges; from the complex, global ERP projects through to rapid, mid–market projects. From operating virtual teams across multiple locations and time zones to navigating variations in local and regional business practices, regulations and cultures, we stage complex deployments in ways that maximize benefits and manage risk. As a leading SAP partner, Deloitte offers a complete range of implementation services – from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment. What really separates Deloitte is our depth and breadth of professional services. We complement the full range of implementation and business consulting services, with a full range of professional services in tax, finance, HR, assurance and risk.
As testament to our SAP skills and the strength of our alliance, we have earned the Services Partner Award of Excellence in previous years and have also received a global Pinnacle award in the area of Supply Chain Management for Sales and Marketing and Innovation Excellence. SAP’s Global Partner Award Program has been established to recognize Global SAP Technology, Services and Software Partners who have excelled in developing the partnership with SAP and our mutual business, by providing quality products, solutions and services to our customers.
Our SAP Practice is looking for a SAP Porals Sr. Specialist to join their team in Toronto. In this role you will:
Provide hands on implementation and configuration of the various components of SAP Portals
- Provide input and advice regarding SAP Portals capabilities and functions to customer organizations
- Build positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope
- Identify potential opportunities for additional revenue generation
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
- Identify assignment conflicts or issues and communicate to Engagement Manager or Task leader
- Assist in the development of client proposals
- Participate in practice initiatives (functional/technical analysis, documentation development, trade booth participation etc)
- Developing exposure to multiple functional areas and industries
Click here to apply
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- 3+ years of overall relevant SAP Portals technical experience
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong commitment to building a permanent career with Deloitte in the SAP consulting space
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel