With energy, drive and a spirit of collaboration, there are no limits to what we can achieve together. Better still, there are no limits on the legacy you can leave while working for ABB.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 150,000 people.
Leads and executes plans and revises as appropriate, to meet project financial, commercial and technical requirements. The Contract Administrator is the lead customer interface, accountable for delivering the orders successfully, and achieving target customer satisfaction scores.
- Achieving target Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Achieving target Customer Responsiveness scores - Responding to customer and supplier inquiries in a timely fashion throughout the process, to obtain and provide information regarding order status, technical issues and any other inquiry.
- Booking and managing Customer Orders to achieve 100% On-Time Delivery (OTD).
- Booking and managing Purchase Orders, negotiating and communicating regularly with the supplying plants, to achieve 100% supplier OTD.
- "Receiving" materials, in SAP and invoicing the customer, based on contractual Incoterms or milestones achieved.
- Following up on overdue payments with customers, to insure quick resolution and payment.
- Managing and coordinating the documentation relative to import and export, when required.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of equipment and milestones (drawings, documentation) deadlines by doing proactive and regular follow-ups with suppliers.
- Coordinating technical drawing approvals between the customer and the plant, within the given timelines, keeping in the mind the overall schedule of the order.
- Negotiating pricing, deliveries and contractual terms with customers and suppliers.
- Reviewing the order modification requests and preparing proposals (Change Orders).
- Responsible for the timely resolution of After Sales issues (CCRPs) and daily customer inquiries.
- Maintaining order status tracking tools (for own orders), such as Action lists, CCRPs, schedules, back charges, etc.
- May be called upon to carry out other tasks within his/her expertise as needed or upon request of his/her immediate Manager.
- High School Diploma required
- BAC with a concentration in Commerce/engineering would be an asset
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience dealing with the US or International is a plus
- Experience in computerized management systems/purchasing, MS office, Outlook
- Experience in SAP would be an asset
- Knowledge of transport, Incoterms and customs would be an asset
- Extensive autonomy and initiative/proactive
- Strong customer service orientation
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes man and women.