At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Client & Warranty Representative
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Customer focus, vision and delivery are what allow great organizations to be on the cutting edge of service. We're looking to a Bilingual Warranty Claims Analyst to our team! It's not easy to be the best in our field, but our company has been doing this for many years. Take this opportunity to be trained by the best, and to have a fulfilling career path.
- Process a high volume of warranty claims via e-mail, fax, and phone
- Accurately generate all documents and settlement calculations for management review, and distribution to warranty claimants, using the company's software program
- Assist claims representatives in the preparation of files, or response to customer inquiries as required
- Prepare and maintain database of accounts covered by companies Monitor and proactively follow-up on customers not paying within agreed terms
- Keep management & necessary parties informed of circumstances when necessary
- Monitors and maintains a record of funds paid via EFT
- Handle calls in a busy environment from a dealer based group
- Develop a good knowledge of the company's products
- Handle customer contacts and inquiries about basic status or claim initiation procedures
- Any other responsibilities asassigned
- Exceptional organization skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some customer service experience (product based) is a must
- Willingness to work hard and learn
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
Great benefits package
Learn from the best in the industry
Generous Vacation Package
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.