A global supplier of mobile ticketing system for tour and transportation operators.
Please refer to www.datatraxtechnologies.com for further information.
¿• Executing test cases; logging and reporting results;
¿• Identifying and documenting defects found during testing using bug tracking systems;
• Able to quickly learn our software, understanding the requirements; implementing this knowledge to ensure thorough test case coverage;
• Assist in reviewing, updating, and maintaining traceability; ¿
• Identifying and productively using relevant testing tools in execution of each test cases;
• Assist in end-to-end testing of software; ¿
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of changes in software, update test cases to reflect changes in a timely manner.¿
Required Skills: ¿¿
• Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills; a team player
¿• Experience with testing web based and POS terminal applications ¿
• Extremely detail oriented and able to adhere and follow directions to complete specific tasks
¿• Ability to independently monitor and adjust daily priorities to meet various fluctuations in workload; and thrive in a continually changing environment¿
• Manual QA skills, accompanied with a practical knowledge of testing and bug tracking software.¿
• Practical and effective ability to use common desktop & terminal operating systems and third party applications to fulfill daily tasks (i.e. Microsoft products (Office, Windows OS, Internet Explorer))
• Must have at least two years work experience related to QA testing of software projects.
• Must also have own transportation to and from work