Due to unprecedented growth, our client is looking for an exceptional Operations/ Office Manager to join their dynamic team.
For over 75 years our client has been providing top shelf consulting services to the region's elite.
The Office Manager is a key member of the corporate head office staff and is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office as a whole, providing executive assistant and administrative support to key members of the Executive and senior leadership team - including involvement in a variety of projects and corporate-wide initiatives.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Provide direct administrative and office management support to key members of the executive team, as directed by verbal or written instruction
· Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for signature of executive team for format, content, grammar, and spelling; make edits as necessary
· Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research
· Expense management and control
· Liaise with external professionals including law firmsand insurance providers.
· Manage all matters related to maintaining an efficient and professional office environment, including direct reports, as applicable.
· Maintain well-developed business relationships with internal and external clients
· Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
· Maintain executive filing and database
· Evaluate current vendors offering, level of service and pricing on continuous bases to ensure organization receives best possible value and competitive pricing.
Your skills and experience include:
- Post secondary education (University degree) in accounting, business or related
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar capacity ideally within a public accountancy firm
- Maturity & professionalism including strong leadership skills
- A self-starter able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent administrative skills
- Full Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel , PowerPoint; Caseware experience a definite asset
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with people and situations within and outside the Company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, prioritizing, and multi-tasking abilities
Compensation package is above average, including strong salary, bonus and full benefits package.
Qualified candidates interested in exploring this rare opportunity with a world class organization that supports creativity and autonomy are invited to submit their CV, indicating salary expectations, to: