Our GTA East, Ontario office is searching for a dynamic, motivated Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting, training and mentoring advisors, increasing sales and providing guidance and leadership for our financial centre's management team.
1. Attracting and recruiting new and experienced financial advisors
2. Conduct career recruiting seminars to potential Associates
3. Provide coaching and training to Associates
4. Involvement in case analysis
5. Assist Associates in prospecting, product knowledge and case closing
1. 2 - 5 years experience in direct sales within the financial services industry is required
2. Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
4. Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations preferred.
5. Self-directed and results oriented
6. Coaching and training experience of advisors
7. Strong leadership skills
8. Proven track record of advisor growth and increased sales
9. People oriented
10. University degree or equivalent
This is an opportunity to build a sales unit within Desjardins Financial Security, Independent Network. Some personal sales will be required. Competitive compensation to reward entrepreneurial minded candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly to Patricia De Sa via e-mail at email@example.com quoting Ref#: 12-050.
We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.