Our client, one of the world leaders is
looking for exceptional Process Engineer to add to their
growing team of stars.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Your skills and experience include:
- Manage and perform the preventative maintenance program on the automated manufacturing lines.
- Preform in-process tests to ensure quality standards are being adhered to and that equipment is functioning at optimal levels
- Manage the installation and debugging of new equipment and processes
- Implement ECN's on the production floor as they related to the production equipment
- Develop and initiate continuous improvement projects for reducing scrap and downtime
- 5 or more years' experience solving complicated electro-mechanical issues in an automated manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting PLC's,
electro-mechanical and pneumatic parts, schematic and mechanical
drawings, machine controls, HMI's, and other automated manufacturing
- Post-secondary education in Electrical or Maintenance Technology, Process Engineering, Automation and Systems or similar.
Total Compensation package is very
attractive and includes, base salary, bonus, benefits and the
opportunity for regular reviews and advancement.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume, indicating salary expectations to: