BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Order and Account Management
Sales and Marketing
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Executive Assistant
$50K-$60K / Full Benefits paid by company
Challenging work environment with lots of opportunity
A professional and friendly atmosphere
Permanent, Full Time - Monday to Friday
Excellent Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, etc.)!!!
Provide expertise and complex administrative support to the President, and occasional support of additional members of the Operating Team. Daily activities include interaction with high-level executives and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the President and others to achieve business goals and fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Performs various administrative duties including Internet/Intranet research, setting up files, order supplies and equipment, photocopy documents and distribute mail
- Type/create presentations to be used for reviews, meetings including customer meetings.
- Collects, organizes and administers data and information from a variety of sources
- Develops and generates reports from various reporting mechanisms
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness with expense reporting
- Administration of the President's Club reward program
- Support the Operating Team and Leadership Team with onsite and offsite meetings
- Liaison with corporate leadership and their assistants
- Liaison with hospital CEO's and customers
- Act as a resource and assist with other projects as assigned by President and Directors
- Above average computer skills in MS office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Have the ability to organize and multi-task
- High attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and be self directed
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills
- Be a strong team player
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
To Apply Please Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the following link www.beyondbilingual.net. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!