Our C&D practice is growing and we're looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Canada helps organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for. More than 5,700 partners and staff in offices across the country are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. PwC Canada is a member of the PwC network of firms with close to 169,000 people in 158 countries.
Consulting & Deals:
In our Consulting & Deals (C&D) practice, you'll work with people who have a broad range of skills and expertise. It's a great way to learn on the job and build on a variety of business skills that will serve you throughout your career. You'll work with people who have deep subject matter expertise across a variety of industries, including: financial services; technology and communications; mining and energy; as well as within the public sector. Working with our professionals means you'll get the coaching and training you need to develop your career.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is the firm for you.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP's (PwC) Montreal Office is current seeking to fill a senior associate or manager position to support its sustainability and climate change practice.
In this position you will be responsible for:
· executing on the delivery of various sustainability projects, including reporting, benchmark analysis and communications.
· conducting analysis on company sustainability positioning strategies and communications relating to strategic initiatives.
· supporting client relationships, business development, and practice development initiatives.
Key qualifications for this position:
· a master's degree in environmental science and/or business administration with a specialization in sustainability
· Minimum 4-5 years direct work experience in developing and managing reporting and communications in accordance with the global reporting initiatives (GRI) and other relevant sustainability reporting standards
· Experience supporting the development of stakeholder requests, including the Carbon disclosure project
· Experience implementing sustainability-related management systems, including ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 26000, and other systems
· A professional presence with strong project management skills
Advanced written and verbal communication skills in French and English will be an asset and an advanced level experience with Microsoft word, excel and power pointWhy Work for PwC
As a PwC employee, you can:
· Be part of a dynamic, inclusive workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring
· Participate in our world-class training programs as you work towards achieving your CA, CMA, CGA, CIA, CISA or other designations
· Diversify your client experience by working directly with leading-edge public and private clients of all sizes and in a variety of industries
· Interact directly with clients and work closely with experienced team members who'll provide you with advice and feedback to make sure you understand how to deliver the best solutions
· Participate in our community, environmental and sustainability activities
· Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, including our fitness allowance and wellness programs, which help you find better flexibility with work and other parts of your life
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage qualified candidates, including Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities, to apply.