The Human Resource Services (HRS) group is currently seeking Experienced Managers for 3-month or 5-month contract position (February to April or February to June) to assist with reviewing Canadian and U.S. individual tax returns in our Toronto and Hamilton practices. The flexible work arrangement on a remote basis is also available for this position.
Our HRS team works closely with clients to offer practical approaches to the increasingly intricate challenges that face companies and individuals today. Our HRS professionals are part of a global network with unmatched expertise in the Tax, HR, Finance, and Compensation aspects of the human resource service arena.
- US CPA, Enrolled Agent (EA), or Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP) preferred;
- US Preparer's Tax Identification Number (PTIN) requirement is mandatory;
- Strong tax technical background on Canadian and US individual cross-boarder tax issues, resulting from a minimum of 4 years of tax experience in a professional services firm and previous experience with Canadian and U.S. individual tax in a reviewer capacity;
- Enjoy working in a team environment with good organizational, time, and project management skills, a positive attitude, an ability to work effectively under pressure, and flexibility to work overtime;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.