Manager - Expatriate Tax - Human Resources Services: International Assignments (HRS-IA)
The Toronto Human Resource Services - International Assignments (HRS-IA) group is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our team.
The HRS team works closely with clients to offer practical approaches to the increasingly intricate challenges that face companies and individuals today. Our HRS professionals include accountants, tax specialists, financial advisors, and human resource professionals with unmatched expertise in the human resource service arena.
What can you expect from a career in HRS-IA?
- You will develop your knowledge in Canadian and U.S. personal income tax, social security and international tax treaties.
- Our extraordinary client diversity will allow you to manage a variety of client assignments, gaining experience in complex Canadian and U.S. personal income tax issues, and identifying and implementing HRS-IA advisory projects.
- You will have the opportunity to work in expatriate policy design and implementation, and in expatriate compensation design and implementation.
- You will be relied upon to work closely with staff and clients, ensuring prudent and professional guidance on expatriate tax issues is provided to clients on a timely basis.
- You will utilize your knowledge and skills to cultivate new relationships in the business community, network and be involved in presentations and proposals.
What will you bring to the HRS-IA practice?
- A degree in business, accounting or related field, and completion of a professional accounting designation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in personal income tax; knowledge in Canadian and U.S. personal tax represents and advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments, clients and staff.
- Strong analytical, organization, and communication skills, the ability to work effectively under pressure, and a proactive attitude.
- Demonstrated business development skills and enthusiasm about contributing to the growth of the HRS practice.