Take advantage of a fantastic opportunity to join one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
PwC Canada helps organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for. More than 5,700 partners and staff in offices across the country are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. PwC Canada is a member of the PwC network of firms with close to 169,000 people in 158 countries.
Consulting & Deals:
In our Consulting & Deals (C&D) practice, you'll work with people who have a broad range of skills and expertise. It's a great way to learn on the job and build on a variety of business skills that will serve you throughout your career. You'll work with people who have deep subject matter expertise across a variety of industries, including: financial services; technology and communications; mining and energy; as well as within the public sector. Working with our professionals means you'll get the coaching and training you need to develop your career.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing consulting practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
PwC consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization and our high performing team guides clients in effective overall financial management as well as enterprise performance management.
Our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Practice specializes in:
· the design and implementation of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) for complex global consolidations;
· Hyperion Planning for budgeting and forecasting;
· Hyperion Essbase for business analytics and management reporting.
· and delivering integrated HFM, Planning, Essbase and Reporting to optimize performance management activities.
Our proven implementation approach, leading practice templates and accelerators focus on improving the value of Finance through enhanced reporting and analysis, shorter budget timeframes and closing cycles, and increased transparency and control. At PwC we do not approach our Hyperion projects with a "systems only'' implementation framework but work as trusted advisors to our clients to offer a comprehensive transformation by connecting people, process and technology to achieve more efficient and effective operations.
We are a 'Diamond Certified' Oracle Hyperion Global Alliance Partner comprising of 2000+ professionals worldwide focusing on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) with more than 100 specializing in the Oracle Hyperion suite of EPM products. Many of the Oracle Hyperion specialists are accountants and/or ex-Hyperion product consultants.
As the Hyperion Manager, you will support clients through full life cycle Hyperion implementations including contributing to process redesign, solution design, application development, training, documentation and go live.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience:
· Minimum of 5 years' experience designing and developing Hyperion solutions in one of the following areas:
· Hyperion Financial Management consolidation and financial reporting (equivalent BPC or Cognos skills also accepted)
· Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase for budgeting, planning forecasting (equivalent BPC or Cognos skills also accepted)
· Experience with application configuration, application set up, account mapping, data migration and report creation
· Competency designing business rules
· Hyperion certification in respective product
· Strong project management skills and implementation methodology understanding
· A minimum of 5 projects delivered successfully end-to-end
· Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the finance function and business processes
· Demonstrates understanding of how EPM technology can address common issues facing clients in their industry
· Demonstrates strong leadership and facilitation skills in addition to strong written and verbal skills
· Ability to lead both Finance and IT discussions
· Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance or Accounting minimum
Why Work for PwC
As a PwC employee, you can:
· Be part of a dynamic, inclusive workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring
· Participate in our world-class training programs
· Diversify your client experience by working directly with leading-edge public and private clients of all sizes and in a variety of industries
· Participate in our community, environmental and sustainability activities
· Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, including our fitness allowance and wellness programs, which help you find better flexibility with work and other parts of your life
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage qualified candidates, including Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities, to apply