Our Consulting & Deals practice is growing and we're looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Canada helps organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for. More than 6,000 partners and staff in offices across the country are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. PwC Canada is a member of the PwC network of firms with close to 180,000 people in 158 countries.
Consulting & Deals:
In our Consulting & Deals (C&D) practice, you'll work with people who have a broad range of skills and expertise. It's a great way to learn on the job and build on a variety of business skills that will serve you throughout your career. You'll work with people who have deep subject matter expertise across a variety of industries, including: financial services; technology and communications; mining and energy; as well as within the public sector. Working with our professional's means you'll get the coaching and training you need to develop your career
Manager - SAP Plant Maintenance; Consulting
PwCs continued success in Calgary has created unprecedented new opportunities for exceptional people to join the practice as a Manager. We are looking to appoint our future leaders. people with an outstanding track record in building a business and delivering results. people who have the vision and foresight to take their career to the next level and be part of a winning team.
Recent growth of the PWC Consulting practice has created an immediate need for a high performing individual to join our SAP Practice and embrace a challenging career in a progressive environment.
Our SAP Practice focuses on bringing tangible and sustainable benefits to our clients by achieving the business benefits from their existing SAP system or through the implementation of SAP.
As an SAP Plant Maintenance specialist you will demonstrate experience managing multiple full cycle implementations while leading SAP architecture, project design, functional specifications, project control, integration, testing and change management.
The role of Manager in the SAP Consulting Practice will include:
Establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating expertise and knowledge of various aspects of SAP Plant Maintenance and associated business operations;
- Provide guidance in operational improvements and the application of SAP and Plant Maintenance best practices;
- Ensure deliverables commitments are met within the project timelines;
- Ensure buy-in of proposed solutions with client project team;
- Ensure the quality of deliverables meet client expectations; and
- Act as a subject matter expert on client projects.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a minimum 8 years as an SAP integration specialist in Plant Maintenance, preferably in the Mining, Energy and or Utilities industries.
Candidates should also have strong experience in driving change and capturing tangible benefits in several of the following modules / competencies:
- SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Experience with CLM is an asset (Customer Life Cycle Management)
Candidates SAP experience should include:
- SAP implementation methodology and project planning and at least 5 full cycle SAP implementations;
- Considerable working knowledge of SAP functionality and configuration in Plant Maintenance including enterprise structure design, integration with associated modules (CO, MM, PS); and
- Experience working with SAP Solution Manager would be an asset.
- 8 years plus industry experience
Personal characteristics should include:
- Can do attitude, responsive and action oriented;
- Strong problem solving orientation and analytical skills;
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization;
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills; and
- Commitment to excellence
Why Work for PwC
- Be part of a dynamic, inclusive workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring
- Participate in our world-class training programs as you work towards achieving your CA, CMA, CGA, CIA, CISA or other designations
- Diversify your client experience by working directly with leading-edge public and private clients of all sizes and in a variety of industries
- Participate in our community, environmental and sustainability activities
- Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, including our fitness allowance and wellness programs, which help you find better flexibility with work and other parts of your life
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage qualified candidates, including Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities, to apply.