Investor Relations Analyst - Oil & Gas Company
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, an oil and gas development and exploration company, to recruit an Investors Relations Analyst based in Calgary.
Our client is an international Oil & Gas Development and Exploration organization with holdings within Canada. In this newly created role, you will be able to hit the ground running and become an integral part of their company.
- Assists with an established IR plan to execute on daily functions
- Maintains and builds relationships with stock exchange representatives
- Plans and coordinates security and broker visits
- Monitors reports, maintains current on industry trends and practices
- Organizes, plans and manages events and investor meetings
- Creates social responsibility initiatives, media and press relation opportunities
- Updates and keeps senior leadership updated on the investor community and corporate strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years years of investor relations or background in Accounting & Finance within the Energy Sector
- Bachelor Degree
- Understands and discusses investor subjects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to travel within Canada and the Far East, 25% of the time
- Valid Driver's License
- Salary plus immediate benefits, KM reimbursement, 50% company paid parking
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Kathryn Farrell- RPR, Senior Consultant, Accounting & Finance. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.Click Here to Apply