Description française à suivre sous peu
Sales Engineer – Energy Management Optimization
Leader since 1972, The S.M. Group International Inc. is a multidisciplinary company providing integrated, sustainable and safe solutions to ensure future generations a better quality of life through its services in engineering, environment, construction as well as in project management, technological and scientific applications and laboratories. Recognized and active in more than 30 countries on four continents, SMi has over 1600 professionals and specialists dedicated to the client’s needs for the realization of the mandates in which its entrusted with.
SMi-Enerpro offers state of the art expertise in energy optimization for large commercial buildings, data centers, hospitals, hotels and cruise ships. Since 1993, SMi-Enerpro has been actively generating an average energy savings of 40% for our clients.
Our proprietary reengineering solutions include a complete analysis of the HVAC equipment and processes in order to optimize the systems and reduce operating costs. We maximize savings by implementing our patent pending technologies, allowing our solutions to eliminate wasted energy and maximize energy recovery.
Our business model is designed to minimize risk for our customers, as we are paid a percentage of the savings achieved once the project is completed and once the client sees the bottom line savings.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong background in energy efficiency to help support and accelerate our growth. The selected candidate will be responsible for the entire sales cycle across much of North America. The sales process includes executing a “Technical Visit” in which the candidate will be required to perform a high-level analysis of the current efficiency of client HVAC systems and offer an analysis of areas for improvement.
This position may be based in Montreal or Miami. For the right candidate, it can be based from home. Regular and significant travel will be required.
Work location: Montreal, Miami
- Articulate SMi-Enerpro’s value proposition to various stakeholders within a target’s organization, including C-Suite, operations executives or directors and building engineers;
- Maintain tracking and appropriate follow up of multiple opportunities across multiple geographies;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with influential stakeholders in the energy efficiency industry;
- Keep Enerpro management and engineering staff up-to-date on opportunities and progress toward contract execution;
- Review and analyze a target’s HVAC systems and develop high-level estimates of opportunities for applying SMi-Enerpro’s solution (Technical Visit);
- Write and deliver reports outlining initial findings from the technical visit;
- Work with target, SMi-Enerpro engineers and management to negotiate and execute final client contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Advanced degree in Energy Efficiency, Engineering or MBA preferred;
- 5+ years of energy efficiency experience;
- Proven ability to drive results and influence client buying decisions;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills – oral and written.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Competitive salaries;
- Career and development opportunities;
- Continuing training;
- Stimulating work environment;
- International presence.