Do you love designing land development and subdivision projects?
Have you enjoyed working in a consulting engineering environment?
Working toward 'Guru' status in Civil 3D?
Looking for a great environment to continue building your career?
Then look no further! Our client is an established engineering firm with its primary operations based in the Tri-City area and they are in need of a great Civil Designer to join their team.
Take a look at the description below and let us know if this opportunity interests you by submitting your resume for consideration.
The Intermediate CAD designer is responsible for the development and preparation of engineering design and drawings using AutoCAD and Civil 3D, as well as writing technical reports, and ensuring design drawings conform to specifications and design data.
· Assist project managers and designers with design of various municipal, subdivision, and site plan development projects
· Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
· Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, or layouts from sketches using CAD and Civil 3D
· Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
· Other duties as assigned
· Civil Engineering Degree OR Graduate of the Civil Engineering Technology program
· 2 to 3+ years of progressive civil design experience
· Previous experience working in a consulting engineering environment
· Registered with OACETT or PEO
· Above average experience and knowledge of Civil 3D
· Self-motivated/team player
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for interaction and correspondence with design team and customers
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click Here to Apply