Experienced in Electrical Engineering of large institutional projects?
Looking to find a mentor who will groom you as a successor?
Have you enjoyed working in a consulting engineering environment?
Looking for a great environment to continue building your career?
Then look no further! Our client is an established engineering firm looking for an Electrical P.Eng to come in and be groomed by a senior Electrical Engineer.
Take a look at the description below and let us know if this opportunity interests you by submitting your resume for consideration.
The Intermediate Electrical Engineer will be involved in electrical design for large institutional clients. We are looking for someone to take an integral role in the electrical engineering of government buildings, schools, universities, hospitals, and related institutional/industrial projects.
· Design and review of electrical systems and electrical equipment including power distribution, generators, lighting, cabling, fire alarm, energy management, security, and communication systems for large building projects
· Complete projects on time and within budget for public and private, institutional and industrial building facilities
· Communicate well with staff, clients, vendors, contractors, and group leaders
· Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
· 6+ years as an Electrical P.Eng
· Success working with large institutional projects
· Desire to be mentored by senior engineers and take on progressively senior responsibility(s)
· Self-motivated/team player able to influence others to achieve desired outcomes
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for interaction and correspondence with design team and customers
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.