David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, an industry leader in commercial pool and recreation services to hire a construction supervisor responsible for managing commercial pool projects for apartments and hotels.
- Coordinate and organize the activities on 3-4 active job sites.
- Oversee the building and repair of commercial pools, as well as certain hot tubs, spas and similar recreational or therapeutic equipment.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of required materials to each site.
- Liaison with Installation Crews, General Contractors, Site Supervisors, Property Owners and Regulatory Agencies.
- Manage general contract administration work flow and related administrative documents.
The Ideal candidate:
- College diploma or University degree in related discipline
- Experience in the pool or plumbing trade would be a definite asset
- Previous supervision of a skilled trade's crew
- General mechanical aptitude with the ability to read blueprints.
- Valid driver's license with own vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Chris Roach, Managing Consultant - Mississauga, Aplin Engineering & Technical (email@example.com). We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.Click Here to Apply