DFSIN Financial Centers are supported by the financial stability of Desjardins Insurance, an arm of the Desjardins Group - the largest financial cooperative financial group in Canada with assets of more than $. Desjardins Group was ranked first in North America in Bloomberg’s World's 20 Strongest Banks in 2015.
Our strategic alliance with Desjardins Insurance contributes to the sustained growth of our network. It allows us to rank as a leading distributor in Canada's financial services industry.
* Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.
Due to our exceptional growth, we are looking for individuals as we expand in the Essex and Kent Region in Ontario.
Join our dynamic Desjardins Financial Services Independent Network Team as a Financial Advisor and enjoy our benefits:
1. Expert training backed by a multi-disciplinary team and qualified experts
2. Access to multiple insurers and products and more than 60 mutual funds and segregated fund companies
3. A competitive compensation bonus structure and immediate vesting
4. Incentive plans based on performance and growth
5. Mentoring programs which are unique in the industry
6. Market planning and support
7. Ongoing sales support and field training
8. Leading edge technology
We are looking for people who are:
Fluency in a second language is an asset; but not required
Let’s team up. Because everything is possible!
Interested individuals are invited to apply directly to Marco Levesque, Managing Director, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref#: EKR-105. Please also indicate if you wish to work out of the Windsor or Chatham location in the subject header.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an equal opportunity employer.