DFSIN Financial Centers are supported by the financial stability of Desjardins Insurance*, an arm of the Desjardins Group - the largest financial cooperative group in Canada with assets of more than $260 billion**. Desjardins Group was ranked first in North America in Bloomberg’s World's 20 Strongest Banks in 2015.
Our strategic alliance with Desjardins Insurance contributes to the sustained growth of our network. It allows us to rank as a leading distributor in Canada's financial services industry.
*Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.
Description of Position
At DFSIN, our financial security advisors think big and aim high. Supported by a highly dedicated team, customized training program and state-of-the art technology, they have all the tools they need to succeed. Few careers offer you a chance to make a real difference in peoples’ lives by helping them build their savings, protect their assets and realize their dreams. Our advisors prepare strategies and plans that meet the financial security needs of their clients to ensure they look to the future with confidence.
A career that lives up to your ambitions! Do you think you have what it takes to become a DFSIN Advisor? For our part, we have what it takes to help you be one of the best. As a DFSIN Advisor, you will benefit from the following:
- You’ll be your own boss, setting your own hours and objectives
- Help starting up your business, personalized coaching and a professional development program
- Entrepreneurial opportunity - start your own business with low start-up cost and support from Corporate head office
- Assistance from a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who complement your expertise
- Support for marketing and business development
- The freedom to choose from a wide range of products from major Canadian insurers, Desjardins Insurance and more than 80 mutual fund companies
- The chance to aim higher and think even bigger, thanks to a unique and exciting recognition program
- Recognition for your success has not limit
- Excellent people skills
- Sense of business/entrepreneurship
- Good communicator
- Personal discipline
- Team player
A life insurance licence is required but we will help qualified applicants attain it. This position is 100 percent commission based.
Let’s team up. Because everything is possible!
Interested individuals are invited to apply directly to Bill Clunas, Bill.Clunas@dfsinlondon.ca.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an equal opportunity employer.