Who We Are:
The Group Division of Great-West Life is dedicated to providing financial protection and inspiring healthy living for Canadians. We help our customer’s manage their benefits needs and make a difference in people’s lives every day. Our success is defined by the commitment of our people, the quality of our service and our focus on continuous improvement and innovation. As a Top 100 Employer in Canada, Great-West Life offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
This position is suited to an individual who works well independently as well as part of a team, in an environment that is constantly changing. The Drug Services Processor is responsible for the assessment of multiple types of drug requests and logging the work that comes into the department. This includes reviewing the different BEN, PAS, Payer Portal and Tandem systems to determine eligibility.
- Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
- Reviewing drug exceptions and set up on the Tandem system
- Corresponding both by phone and email to the Group Offices, Resource Centers, Benefit Payment Offices and Group Customer Contact Services
- Reviewing Prior Authorization drugs for eligibility
- Running reports using Excel and Access
- Sending Pharmacare letters to clients
- Scanning, logging and distribution of referrals and prior authorizations
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Excel within a Purpose/Vision driven environment
- Optimistic and have a positive approach to work and life
- Experience working with Excel, Word and Access. Excellent keyboarding skills.
- At ease navigating through multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Ability to deliver high quality results with speed and accuracy
- Strong organizational adn time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, high volumes and meet deadlines in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with your resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.