FOREST PRODUCTS TRUCK DRIVER
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement, and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families, and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for Forest Products Truck Driver. The positions are located at central and southern New Brunswick and report to the Harvesting Supervisor. Forest Products Truck Driver will be expected to operate the Truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices. The Truck Driver will be required to maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments and perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or College Diploma
- Years of Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- 5+ years operating a logging truck in off highway conditions
Valid or eligibility to receive Class 1 Drivers License
General truck mechanical skills will be considered and asset
Must be legally entitled to transport goods to the U.S.
- Operate the truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments
- Perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required
- Candidate must be willing to re-locate to Employment Location
- Candidate must be willing to participate in coaching and training sessions regarding J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices¿
Number of Openings: Multiple.
Employment Locations: Openings exist in each of the following locations.
- 290 Main Street Chipman, NB
- 120 South Road Doaktown, NB
- 5120, Route 107 Deersdale, NB
- 39C, Route 890 Four Corners, Sussex, NB
Contact Information: Andrew Fairgrieve, Recruiter, Fairgrieve.Andrew@jdirving.com
Hourly Rate: $18.50 - $23.00 per hour.
Terms of Employment: Permanent role.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.