Forest Machine Operator
Chipman, NB, CANADA
Posted 29 Days Ago.
FOREST MACHINE OPERATOR
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement, and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families, and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for Forest Machine Operator. The positions are located at central and southern New Brunswick and report to the Harvesting Supervisor. The Forest Machine Operator will be expected to operate the forest machine in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices. The Forest Machine Operator will be required to maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, to work independently in remote environments and perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required.
- Education Required:
- Certified Forest Machine Operator
- Certified Heavy Equipment Mechanic considered an asset
- Years of Experience Required: 5+ years operation of forest machinery required
- Operate the forest machine in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets
- Perform daily maintenance and repairs as required
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to employment location
- Candidate must be willing to participate in coaching and training sessions regarding J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices
Number of Openings: Multiple.
Employment Locations: Openings exist in each of the following locations.
- 290 Main Street Chipman, NB
- 120 South Road Doaktown, NB
- 5120, Route 107 Deersdale, NB
- 39C, Route 890 Four Corners, Sussex, NB
Andrew Fairgrieve, Recruiter
Hourly Rate: $20-$25 per hour.
Terms of Employment: Permanent role.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.