The Administrative Support Assistant provides support to our clients, the group administration departments and other areas by ensuring accuate mail distribution , distribution of drug cards, ID cards, and benefit statements. In addition, the Administrative Support Assistant will perform filing and miscellaneous duties and ensure adhoc tasks are handled in a timely and precise manner.
- File, purge and create folders for departmental files including; Applications, Notice of change forms, Evidence, Optional, Excess, Ontario Hydro, Healthcare Spending Accounts, EFT, Cert EFT groups and error reports by paper-based and electronically in an online Estorage environment.
- Sort, separate, parcel & mail the pay direct drug cards and health solutions plus cards while meeting time service requirements
- Sort, match & mail ID cards & benefits statements. Includes pulling special handled cases, following and maintaining detailed special instructions.
- Stamp, sort and assess mail, emails, faxes and reports received in the department in order to distribute to appropriate areas; analyze and identify various work types received for the dpeartment to sort by worktype prior to sending to the corodinators for distribution.
- Complete banking information updates on internal systems (BEN/EAS) and perform auidits to ensure accuracy. Perform standard enrollment updates such as salaries and student dates to maintain information on internal systems
- Maintaining inventory spreadsheets for drug cards as well as coding drug card invoices and special projects as assigned
- Miscellaneous administrative and clerical duties such as ordering stock
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Effectively able to gather and review information utilizing basic procedures as a guideline to ensure successful completion of a variety of tasks
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal clients or departmental representatives
- Proven time management and organizational skills; excellent ability to prioritize and manage a varying workload
- Works well independently and possesses the skills to collaborate and work as an effective team member
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrated matching and recognition skills in addition to solid keyboarding abilities
- Completion of high school or equivalent in combination with relevant work experience
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.