Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products.
Uline carries over 31,000 products, sold through our 700+ page catalogue and uline.ca. Same day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 36 years, Uline employs over 5,000 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Uline seeks various levels of Sales Representatives for its Winnipeg, Manitoba territory.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes visiting a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Use our 700+ page catalog with over 31,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Available for overnight travel a must.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Must have personal vehicle and a valid driver's license.
- Base salary, 3 bonus programs plus national and local contest incentives.
- Internet, cell phone and car allowance.
- Full benefit coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then Uline wants to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now" to apply online today.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace