Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients. Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies for eight straight years in a row, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
Client ID: 234608
Architect –SAP Retail
On behalf of our largest retail client, Procom is looking for an Application Architect with extensive experience in SAP retail.
Architect –SAP Retail Job Details
A senior technical expert, responsible for driving and leading the application and technology decisions for current and future development of corporate systems. This individual influences strategic technical design and provides creative solutions for complex requirements.
Architect –SAP Retail Responsibilities
Utilizing an in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and directions, business systems and requirements, conducts independent analyses and reviews of technical and business requirements.
Develops innovations with business partnerships which enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Acts as the primary technical resource and consultant in their area of expertise to senior client and IT management and staff.
Design and lead the implementation of architectures based on business requirements and IT strategies.
Provides feedback on design issues which could impact scheduling and allocation of resources.
Ensures technical designs comply with applicable architecture standards and designs are functionally and technically feasible.
Validates technology ability to meet business, performance, integration, and scalability requirements for each project.
Establishes, communicates, and enforces application design patterns, interface standards, and development guidelines.
Helps to create an IT Systems Strategy and ensures solutions are compliant with standards and architectural decisions.
Evangelizes and strongly communicates the architectural blueprints to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit customer needs.
Plays a critical role in the investigation of new technologies to provide development viability of architectural initiatives to meet medium to long term business needs.
Responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customers’ requirements, market conditions and technology evolve.
Establishes solutions architectural processes and standards to guide the rest of the development organization.
Partner with program managers and development teams on oversight for all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at mutually acceptable solutions.
Understands the long-term business objectives and proposes technology strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.
Works with the architecture and development teams to translate reference architecture in solution and architecture and design.
Plays a leading role in the investigation of new technologies and architectural initiatives to meet medium to long term business needs.
Architect –SAP Retail Required Skills
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience, including 3+ years of demonstrated ability in Architect roles.
Experience with SAP Retail, including but not limited to: Master Data, Purchasing, Merchandise Logistics, Finance, Quality Management, and Distributed Retailing is mandatory.
• Experience with SAP CAR, HANA, S4, Gateway and Fiori
• Experience in integrating various SAP application components within SAP suite of applications using various integration options including SLT with HANA.
• Experience in integrating SAP applications with legacy applications using various integration options.
• Integration and architecture design experience
• Exposure to and experience with tools and technologies used to design, plan, and validate architecture designs
• Familiarity with TOGAF
• Understanding of and familiarity with realities of distributed environments
• Developing architecture for complex business to business transactions
• Developing roadmaps for migrating from complex, legacy environments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable terms and is able to tailor communication to audience, mediate and facilitate communications between others, and communicate software development architecture to all levels of management and customers.
• Must have the ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders on complex issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, coaching, mentoring and leadership skills
• Ability to work at tactical and strategic level simultaneously
• Extensive experience in dealing with large IT System and Service providers
• Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions
• High energy team builder committed to continuous improvement
Architect –SAP Retail Assignment Length
6 Months to start
Architect –SAP Retail Start Date
ASAP or 2-3 weeks notice