Noramtec Consultants is recruiting for a MARKETING SPECIALIST for our client, a manufacturer of Injection and Blow-Molded Plastic products, located in Winnipeg, MB.
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Superior benefits package including company matching RRSP program
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- Providing leadership in Marketing initiatives across all medial streams - including print and digital
- Maintenance of Company website; review of Customer websites to ensure company product is properly displayed - accurate verbiage, and correct imagery, etc.
- Assisting in Product Development - including concept, name, and packaging ideas
- Working together with Sales & R&D in roll-out of new product; ensuring consistent messaging through packaging and advertising
- Review of product performance
- Development of Marketing and Trade Show materials; attending and facilitating Trade Shows as required
- Additional Marketing and Event Planning projects and duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Arts / Design
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Canadian experience
- Solid knowledge and experience working with all Social Media platforms
- Computer proficiency - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Graphic Design, etc.
- Proven Communication and Presentation skills - both oral and written
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities
- Must be self-directed and able to function both independently, and in a Team environment
- In possession of reliable transportation
To apply - please forward resume in confidence to Sharon@noramtec.com
**Please note - only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted