Calm Air International is a niche airline serving the northern part of Central Canada. From its main bases at Winnipeg, Thompson and Churchill, Manitoba, and Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Calm Air operates frequent, daily scheduled passenger and cargo flights throughout Manitoba and the Kivalliq Region of Nunavut. We also provide charter services to a variety of customers, including government, corporate clients and community groups. The fleet of aircraft is specifically adapted for passenger and freight configuration in the Canadian arctic. For more information visit www.calmair.com.
Reporting to the Vice President Marketing, the Marketing Manager will contribute to developing and will be responsible for implementing marketing plans, budgets, policies, programs and systems to support organizational strategy to grow traffic across our scheduled network.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager who has the ability to multi-task, focusing on the details without losing track of the big picture. Multiple projects and priorities don’t faze you. Missing a deadline is simply not an option and quality assurance is second nature. You love a challenge, are keen to learn and have the desire to pitch in wherever you’re needed. A passion for developing strategies and implementing programs that will maximize revenue and growth are an absolute must.
- Must be innovative, confident, energetic, and motivated with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
- Must have a degree/certificate in related field (marketing, communication, public relations, graphic design).
- Must have 5+ years of experience with researching, implementing and evaluating marketing programs such as branding, website, email, social media, advertising, events and community relations.
- Must have strong computer skills in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and website and email content management systems (WordPress would be an asset).
- Ability to multi-task, with a high level of accuracy and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a contributing team member with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in aviation would be an asset but is not required.
- Understanding of the InteliSys Amelia airline reservation system would be an asset.
Deadline To Apply:
Yesterday. But today would be fine, too. The Marketing Manager position is available immediately for the right candidate.
Apply by submitting your cover letter, resume and a sample of your original design work to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Marketing Manager).
Creative cover letters will definitely get our attention and give us an idea of who you are. But remember – creativity without quality and attention to detail will get you noticed for all the wrong reasons.