Family-owned B. A. Robinson Co. Ltd. is a leading Western Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products from more than 31 centres in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. We value our customers as partners: helping them achieve success is our priority and we work hard every day to exceed their business expectations. B. A. Robinson's reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Marketing Coordinator – Wholesale
This position is a unique opportunity to take ownership for administration of a loyalty program, in which we reward customers for their purchases with points that they redeem on merchandise and travel.
This position will be an ideal role to increase your individual accountability by taking ownership of marketing programs, while building key skills in advertising planning, project management and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing the wholesale loyalty program: reporting to and interacting with customers, and coordinating rewards with external agencies
- Working with graphic design to develop required marketing materials
- Managing the wholesale marketing budget to deliver on-target spend and efficiencies
- Coordinating regional flyers and trade shows with various business partners and vendors
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Strong proficiency in computer applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Project management skills and detail-oriented approach to organization; budget experience preferred
- Ability to establish priorities and organize resources quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
If this position appeals to you, please forward your resume to our Human Resources department at email@example.com by June 23, 2017.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.