If you enjoy a fast paced, dynamic environment and love working cross-functionally with different Staples associates and are bilingual, then look no further! We are looking for a motivated individual who has exceptional interpersonal skills, a comfort for facilitation, and is a whiz with technology! The Print Pro Training Coordinator conducts live video-based certifications and live facilitation of supplementary learning sessions supporting Print & Marketing Services. The Coordinator supports the ongoing development and maintenance of materials to support these programs, with a strong emphasis on keeping these programs current and relevant to the business. This position would be considered an excellent developmental opportunity for a Print & Marketing Services or Technology Sales Associate with an interest in training and development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative functions (10%)
- Coordinate and schedule Certifications/supplementary live training courses.
- Submit weekly completion-reports to update associate LMS records.
- Complete grading and follow-up on certification attempts in a reasonable time-frame.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements to the Print Pro certification.
- Provides support to associates (by phone or online) towards the successful completion of the Print Pro certification.
- Converse with store management to develop success-plans for associates who fail to complete the Print Pro Certification.
- Stay current in Copy & Print programs, processes, and policies to ensure the Print Pro Certification and program are up to date.
- Prepares/updates necessary Print Pro Certification program documentation.
- Partners with supervisor to create supplementary training based on business needs covering both operational and sales-based programs and processes. This will involve active collaboration with internal and external-vendor partners.
- Arrange with their supervisor a quarterly visit to a retail or Hub Copy & Print location, with the objective of observing current retail programs and processes.
- Must have a complete understanding of company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrates autonomy, ability to work independently and seeks out assistance when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and patience.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Strong technical proficiency with technology, including computing systems such as Microsoft software applications, video-conferencing, and cloud computing.
- Established and relevant experience with digital print technology and finishing processes.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to exercise judgement and resolve associate concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage associates in a friendly and professional manner using a variety of mediums.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as good presentation skills.
- Capacity to engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- You will be required to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs. This includes evening and weekend shifts according to management guidelines.
- You will be required to remain seated in front of a computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in an office in a call center environment and using a webcam during most of your shift.
- Your position may include occasional travel.
- Prior experience in a retail/commercial printing environment.
- Prior experience in conducting video-based virtual meetings.
- Successful completion of high school or greater.
- Bilingual in French and English required
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866 -782-7537.