Welcome to Sears, one of Canada's most trusted brand names.
For the past 60 years, Sears has been a household name from coast to coast. How have we been able to build such a great reputation? Through our dedicated Associates, of course!
With thousands of roles across the country, Sears is one of Canada's largest employers. Whether you are just starting out or have an established track record, Sears can offer you an exciting opportunity to build and grow your career. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for engaging with our customers, and you will find a world of career possibilities within our organization.
Purpose of the Role
Ensure that all in-store visual presentations are implemented and maintained in accordance with Sears standards.
- Create compelling visual presentations in the store's points-of-interest using current merchandising principals, including fashion layering, collateral use, center of interest, special events, etc.
- Provide coaching to the Merchandising Presentation Team on visual presentation elements.
- Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Secondary school diploma
- College certificate in Visual Presentation or Fashion Merchandising
- A minimum of 9 months of previous work experience
- Coaching/training skills
- Demonstrated merchandising and visual presentation skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program and a generous associate discount on most Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.