Welcome to Sears, one of Canada's most trusted brand names.
For the past 60 years, Sears has been a household name from coast to coast. How have we been able to build such a great reputation? Through our dedicated Associates, of course!
With thousands of roles across the country, Sears is one of Canada's largest employers. Whether you are just starting out or have an established track record, Sears can offer you an exciting opportunity to build and grow your career. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for engaging with our customers, and you will find a world of career possibilities within our organization.
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible for using professional selling techniques to ensure complete customer satisfaction, in accordance with company policy. Participate in departmental activities as assigned.
- Perform selling activities such as:
- providing assistance to customers, responding to inquiries and complaints, and handling merchandise returns;
- providing demonstrations and instructions on specialized merchandise items;
- following corporate guidelines for prospecting and follow-up;
- selling related agreements/services, eg. maintenance agreement, stain protection agreement (SPA), delivery, installation, product protection plan, etc.
- Secondary school diploma
- A minimum of 3 months of previous work experience
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Point of Sales terminal, including ordering, delivery, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program and a generous associate discount on most Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.