Job Posting Number: C013-17R
Department: CSR/Materials Management
Reports To: Manager, Diagnostics, Laboratory & Infection Control
Hours: Days, Weekdays & Weekends, Approx. 7.5 hour shifts
Posting Date: April 12, 2017
Closing Date: April 25, 2017
This role makes a strong contribution to the day-to-day operations of the Materials Management department. Duties include but are not limited to sanitizing equipment, shipping and receiving, transportation of oxygen and therapy equipment, and stocking units with medical supplies.
Education and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 secondary school completion or graduate or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
- Related service experience; preferably in a healthcare setting
- Sterile supply course preferred
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Possesses a strong knowledge of WHMIS and infection control protocols
- Customer service oriented, professional, works well in a team environment
Interested applicants are invited to apply through our website at: http://www.bridgepointhealth.ca/en/join-our-team/careers.asp Applications received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
For more information on Bridgepoint active healthcare, please visit our web site: http://www.bridgepointhealth.ca
Bridgepoint Active Healthcare is committed to an inclusive and accessible work environment and supports the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA. Bridgepoint requests that job applicants requiring accommodation inform Bridgepoint so that suitable arrangements can be prepared to take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.