Complete Commercial Property maintenance company, also supplying and installing equipment for buildings, as well as food service equipment for commercial customers.
Paramount Services is a rapidly growing complete Commercial Facility Management company looking to add an Administrative Assistant for the sales team. At Paramount, many of our customers are convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants and hotels. Services provided include:
Canada Wide Maintenance
- Mechanical HVAC/Plumbing
- Restoration & Repair
- Landscaping & Parking Lot
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
Commercial Equipment Supply & Install
- Kitchen & Retail Refrigeration
- Hot and Cold Food & Beverage
- Rooftop HVAC
- Refurbishment Programs
- Warranty Service Provider
- New Builds
- Renovations & Reskins
Goals and Outcomes:
The Administrative Assistant will provide operational support to assigned territory. Duties will include writing up quotes, preparing accurate invoices and ordering parts as well as providing excellent customer service to clients consistent with the business objectives of Paramount.
- Provides outstanding customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review work orders and ensure that parts are ordered and that services have been scheduled and completed.
- Work with clients and Paramount staff to provide accurate and timely responses to inquiries.
- Research, reconcile and resolve accounting issues as they arise.
- Ad Hoc projects/requests from supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- A college degree is preferred; will consider high school graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service office environment.
- Experience working in a general business environment including accounts receivable, operations, collections and customer service.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client service and problem resolution skills
- Effective task management, dedication to high quality service, and thorough attention to details
- Strong understanding of job costing, payables and receivables processing and principles.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-recognition and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Miracle Service is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in Quickbooks & Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to independently manage daily fluctuations in work load and prioritize to meet department needs.