1. Strategy leadership
- Plans and implements the local go-to-market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy and local division go to market strategy.
2. Performance targets
- Ensures achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed. Focuses on achievement of Total Demand Orders, Growth Margin %, Net Price Variance, Inventory Turn on Finished Goods, and Requested On-Time Delivery.
3. Marketing and Business Development
- Collaborates to develop and implement annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups.
- Supports the preparation of business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Evaluates product and market opportunities and decides appropriate activities in line with the strategy.
- Facilitates opportunities across local Divisions and local Business Units where appropriate.
- Ensures profitable business growth in Canada.
- Ensures a balanced growth through all product lines/PGs/BUs. - Creates demand through technical promotion, providing solutions and a value base selling approach.
- Supports implementation of the business unit (T&B) market pricing policy.
5. Sales Support
- Provides product, application and technical support to sales team.
6. Customer Relations and Satisfaction
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Understands customer need in the market by visiting customers.
- Develops and implements product support and product training to ensure high customer satisfaction in cooperation with BU Global Marketing and Sales.
- Ensures the resolution of customer issues.
7. Logistics and Delivery
- Works together with Order Handling team and Logistics team to ensure operational efficiency on inventory and customer satisfaction on delivery.
8. Safety & integrity
- Implements HSE and business compliance standards and regulations in the country in the area of responsibility. Personally lives the ABB values and Group standards.
9. Standards and governance
- Implements and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.